Arlington, TX--The Texas Rangers are pleased to announce Spirit Fest will be taking place on Sunday, November 10th, 2013 beginning at 12 noon at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. Featuring three-time Grammy award winning artists Third Day along with Switchfoot, Peter Furler (formerly of Newsboys), Francesca Battistelli, Israel Houghton, Shawn McDonald, Salvador, Flame, The City Harmonic and more! There is guaranteed to be something for everyone, no matter your musical taste.
Tickets for Spirit Fest will go on sale TOMORROW, Friday, September 13 at 10 a.m. Tickets available online at www.texasrangers.com/spiritfest. Tickets are priced from $25.00 to $75.00.
Spirit Fest DFW will showcase both national and local bands for a full day of music on two stages with activities geared toward the whole family. Spirit Fest is offering a day full of Fun, Family, Faith & Freedom. Go to Spiritfestdfw.com for all the details
- VIP experiences - listen to your favorite FM Christian station for details.
- Family Fun Zone - rides and lots of family activities.
- Local performers - enter your local band to DFW's Got Talent on Facebook for a chance to play at the show.
- One child (under 16) can get in FREE with the purchase of an adult GA ticket (while supplies last)
- One child (under 16) can get in for ½ price in most areas of the reserved seats with the purchase of an adult reserved seat.
- Group discounts - Groups of 10 or more receive $5 discount on all tickets except Platinum
- Super Groups of 30 or more receive $10 discount plus two free tickets for group coordinator * (General Admission only) - call 855-443-8499 or download group sales packets at www.spiritfestdfw.com
Honoring our military with:
- $5 discount for active and retired military service members and their families.
- Honored Warriors: A complimentary offer will be extended to Gold Star Families, Wounded Warriors and their families.
Spirit Fest promises to be a jam-packed day the whole family will enjoy.
**Ticket prices listed are base prices only and do not include facility and convenience fees