If a game is postponed due to inclement weather conditions, please hold onto your ticket. You will need your ticket for access to the rainout makeup or to exchange for a future date.
The following policies apply when a game is postponed:
- If a postponed game is rescheduled on an off day or as a day/night split doubleheader (two separate games scheduled at least six hours apart on the same day), then the original ticket is valid for - the rescheduled game and does not need to be exchanged.
- If a postponed game is rescheduled as part of a traditional doubleheader (one ticket is valid for both games and the second game starts approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the first)
- You must present your ticket for exchange at the box office or mail the ticket to the address below.
- Full season tickets cannot be exchanged for the same seat location as that location has been sold for every game for the entire season. Partial season package tickets can be exchanged for the same seats or comparable seats based on availability by game.
- Suite tickets cannot be exchanged for another suite ticket. They will be exchanged for the best available open seat.
- Complimentary tickets cannot be exchanged for any of the premier dates on the current schedule. Tickets received from a player or umpire cannot be exchanged.
- Your parking receipt will be good for parking at any remaining game during the season.
- If you live more than 150 miles from Globe Life Park in Arlington, you may request a refund by mailing your ticket to the address below. Please clearly state your request, and we will issue a refund.
Texas Rangers Baseball Club
Attn: Ticket Office
1000 Ballpark Way, Suite 400
Arlington, TX 76011